Pages:

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pictures!

My host family. Can't tell who is who? My neither. Haha, but whatever, they were all nice and no one really cares who's actually related to who here. It's nice, but always a little chaotic.


Bilfu the kitty cat!! I knew there was a reason that they make shirt pockets so big... It's the perfect size for small animal transport.



This the agriculture group at our goodbye ceremony to the village that we spent 2 months in. There are 12 of us and our fearless leaders, Haoua and Andre. My outfit was a gift from my host mom and the hat as well... Not gonna lie, I love it. Probably won't wear it again (in public) but I love it.

2 comments:

  1. The hat is totally adorable! I kinda want one.

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly I love you! Hope you and Tom are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Molly here! If you aren't a registered user on one of the sites that Blogspot supports, try selecting "Anonymous" in the drop down menu below this box. Just make sure that you put your name in the message so I know who it's from!