Pages:

Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Blog!

So, as most of you know, I left Burkina Faso. I took an overground trip through Mali, Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, The Gambia, Mauritania, Western Sahara and Morocco. Afterwards, I spent some time in Europe and now I'm in China. As you can imagine, it was pretty crazy and I didn't have much time for blogging. Well, now that I've relocated to China, I'm back with renewed vigor for blogging! The only downside is that Blogspot is blocked by the Chinese government and while it's possible to get around the block, it is also rather annoying. Plus, since I'm not in Africa any more I felt like I needed an upgrade.

Follow my new adventures in China at: http://mollyannmorrison.tumblr.com/

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for Molly here! If you aren't a registered user on one of the sites that Blogspot supports, try selecting "Anonymous" in the drop down menu below this box. Just make sure that you put your name in the message so I know who it's from!