We were in the VIP section (Lauren's porch) and all of the kids who just came to gape were contained by the straw wall behind us. Then they started to knock it down and things got weird.
Thumbs up: we made it through alive!!
A goat was cut in half and then thrown on a grill for a while, afterwards they threw it in a black plastic trash bag and tossed in the organs just in case we wanted them (turns out we did-- Merry Christmas random children!!! Liver for everyone!!!). Then we hacked the meat apart with a pocket knife, put it on plastic plates and all settled down on the cement for a proper meal. It was questionable but no one got sick so I'm going to go ahead and call it a successful Christmas dinner.
The outside of my maison and my velo. My big windows are ten kinds of awesome.

Molly you're awesome! Looking at the most expensive plane tickets I've ever seen to visit you.
ReplyDeleteJust got your letter all the way from Africa! Love the anecdotes on the market and your animal descriptions! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to Africa this summer. Right now I think I'm heading home to Colorado and maybe up to Idaho for a while this summer. Miss you!
ReplyDelete